Christmas with the Nameths, Part Two

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

After opening all the gifts and indulging in a delicious brunch (thanks, Mom!), we all enjoyed my favorite part of Christmas Day - naptime! I think we each slept for at least an hour. It was wonderful.
The day ended with a tradition that has been in place for over 15 years. Every year we celebrate Christmas with our dear friends, the Noskers. We always have Christmas dinner at their house as they so graciously host a feast for about 20 friends and family. We love celebrating with them, and though Matt was unable to attend (still suffering from the flu), we were grateful to have dear friends and family together on this wonderful holiday.

I just woke up.

There were sugarplums in my dream. Don't worry. They were manly ninja fighting sugarplums, but sugarplums nonetheless.

And now I'm ready for round two!

Hey, mom, what do you think of my Christmas outfit?

You do? You really like it? Because I think I look like a snow bunny. And it's not even snowing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.my. goodness. That kid and outfit are ADORABLE! nom nom nom!

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

I think I need to think in order to fully understand the contents of your description!
Personalized signatures:我爱棋牌

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!