Thanksgiving with the Hoopers

Monday, December 1, 2008

On Thursday Henry celebrated his FIRST Thanksgiving! 


Technically his first Thanksgiving was last year except that he spent the day much like the turkey spent most of its day (cookin' in the oven). This year, on the other hand, Henry indulged and enjoyed! He ate EVERYTHING, and his diaper the next day was evidence of that. 

He spent the first half of the day with the Hooper side and the second half of the day with the Nameth side. It was a blessed day, and we loved every minute spent with family, friends, and our little turkey.

Here are a few pics from our time with the Hooper side.

Playin' with my cousin, Megan.

Cuddlin' with Uncle Dave.

"Cousin, Ashley, you crack me up!"

"Look, Grandma, I'm gettin' big!"

"Mom, is this turkey? It's yummy."

"I think I ate too much."

*I should probably note that Henry is 8 months old today! Happy 8 month Birthday, Little Bear.

4 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

What a precious littl guy!!! I love his outfit too, so Thanksgiving! Looks like it was a great day and something to celebrate since it was his 1st one!!!

Nikki said...

Darling Blog!! Just wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog. I was taken by surprisd to find comments by strangers. Then realized they had come from Nie.

I guess we are not strangers. We all have the love of Nie in common.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i love the "i think i ate too much picture!"

Anonymous said...

Henry I ate to much also! You are a blessed little boy and we love you!