Henry's First Christmas

Monday, December 29, 2008

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
Though Matt was sick the entire day, we began our first Christmas together on our couch, in our living room, just the three of us (well, four if you count Jaeger, and I guess, five, if you count the baby in my belly).
Henry is nearly nine months old, and it seemed like the perfect age for him to celebrate his first Christmas. He enjoyed the actual art of ripping open a present, and it was a joy to watch him discover new toys, books, and gadgets. He scarfed his way through many delicious goodies, and he babbled his way through new thoughts and ideas.
We would not have had Henry's first Christmas any other way.

Only on Christmas is everyone this happy before the sun comes up.

Santa was here!

Tissue paper? Who needs that? Let's get to the good stuff!

I prefer to eat my presents. Oh, and check out my mom's new green Bible. She likes God and the Earth.

Hey guys, don't forget about me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice to see you all this past weekend! Sorry we missed Henry and hope you all had a nice time at the wedding:)

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

I love very broad, I like some of the ancient culture, like modern architecture, and now I am fat, I like your BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

wholesale said...

Cheap wholesale direct from China wholesalers. www.Yiwu.hk: discount wholesale, your one stop wholesale source.