Christmas Eve, 2008

Friday, December 26, 2008

Wednesday we celebrated our first Christmas Eve together with Henry. Unfortunately, Matt started feeling queasy around lunchtime, and by early evening, the stomach flu had consumed him. It was a bittersweet evening without him.
While Matt stayed home, Henry and I went to dinner with my sister and parents. Following dinner we attended a beautiful candlelight service at our church. As I sat through service, praying for my husband's health and thanking God for my precious son, I realized that this has been the absolute most blessed year of my life. It has come with its own set of challenges, some of which I have yet to overcome, but God has remained true to us each and every moment. I am so grateful.

Henry with his Opa and Oma.

The gang: MoMo, Henry, Me, Opa, and Oma

Isn't he so handsome?

Sometimes I still cannot believe he is mine.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

I think if I read this BLOG after only say: very good, so you are not serious, but really very good!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

china wholesale said...

Yiwu Amanda is a trusted, professional, stunning and affordable yiwu agent.