New Year's Eve!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Though quite cold, we spent New Year's Eve touring the Columbus Zoo Wildlights display. The Zoo does an amazing job every year, and because they keep the indoor exhibits open, we tolerated the weather by slipping in the indoor aquarium and manatee exhibit (while sipping on hot chocolate, of course!).

Not only beautiful, over half of the lights are energy-saving LED lights. Gotta love that!

This is how the little bear spent the first half of the evening.

Our family, all bundled up!

5 comments:

Tassi said...

Saw your twitter. What a cute family! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Henry...I like your idea of catching a little nap! I too seem to be doing a lot of that xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think I need to think in order to fully understand the contents of your description!
Personalized signatures:我爱棋牌

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!