SEVEN months old!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Being the organized and scheduled mom that I am (or try to be), I enjoy keeping track of Henry's many milestones and new developments. But I am often reminded that I could be doing a better job. My sister (Henry's Aunt Mo) is INCREDIBLY good at remembering special dates and upcoming events that pertain to Henry's life. Just yesterday Morgan told me that Henry will spend an entire year of his life having not celebrated Easter. Easter came early last year, and it will come late next year, so Henry will celebrate his first birthday before ever celebrating an Easter. Obviously he won't be affected by it, but Morgan seemed very bothered that Henry will exist for over 365 days before formally celebrating the most important day in all of history.

Today I was again reminded of how thoughtful Morgan is. Though I was aware that Henry is seven months old today, I didn't think much of it until I checked my sister's blog. Sure enough, she had published a post announcing Henry's seven-month-birthday to the world (and check out that darling picture of sleepy Henry)! That's just the kind of sister that she is - one that absolutely adores my son, and one that is quick to make me realize that I'm not half as organized and scheduled as I would like to be! 
Y Ali

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Thank you, Ali, for your kind words and prayers.
It means a lot to me.

Blessing to you and your family,
Hilary

Anonymous said...

Happy seven months Henryxoxo