Playin' at the Rec

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friday before Matt, Henry, and Jaeger left for the farm, we took Henry to Open Gym at our local rec center. Open Gym is an opportunity for children ages 6mo.+ to play, play and play! Naturally, Henry had a great time. There are toys for every age group and level of development. Unfortunately Open Gym occurs during Henry's nap time so he didn't last very long. Nonetheless he enjoyed sitting on the cushiony mats, playing with toys, and watching all the big kids! 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your parents are always finding fun things for you to do.

Carly Marie said...

I want to apologize for this extremely random post.

I saw that you left a comment on Rachel's blog and I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a candle light HOPE vigil for her and Ryan.

If you would like to, please light a candle for them and take a photo, please know that there is no pressure whatsoever, I just want this family to know that there are people thinking and praying for them all over the world. If you would like to do this you can email me the photo along with your first name and what part of the world you are from. My email address is twenty_six_stars@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God bless you and your family.

Carly x

Monica said...

hey girl...I just left lisa a note on fb....I really need to meet those precious boys..... Henry is way to cute. both henry and jake are growing so quickly! I miss ya!