It doesn't get any better than this:

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Matt is usually the one to soothe Henry to sleep each night, and since my injury, Matt has been especially helpful with the bedtime routine. Each night, Matt takes Henry (and Henry's bottle) up to our bed as to let me finish up any work that is consuming me downstairs. It is also an opportunity for Matt to relax as his days have become extremely busy and exhausting taking care of Henry, Jaeger and me. So when I hobbled upstairs last night and found the three boys sound asleep in bed (Jaeger was at the foot of the bed), I was filled with warmth. I managed to capture this picture with my camera phone. Eventually Matt woke up and carried Henry to his crib, but for a few peaceful minutes, I was given a most precious gift: three sleeping boys. Y Ali

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture perfect~!