6 months already?

Saturday, October 4, 2008


It's already been six months since our little blessing entered this world, and he has filled our lives with such happiness and love. 
On Friday, Henry had his six-month doctor's appointment. Henry continues to grow and hit the appropriate developmental milestones, and Henry's doctor is pleased with his progress. Henry weighed 18lbs, 5oz, and he measured 27.75" long. And with the exception of just a few foods, the doc gave us permission to feed Henry just about anything! With a second tooth popping up, Henry is ready to chow down. 

Opa, I'm helping you mow the lawn.

This tongue helps me think.

Do you like the hat my Oma made?

I do!

Just swingin' from a tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry I love the hat!!! Maybe Oma should go into business so Ava can get one:) and I love the swing too!

Jess said...

Holy precious! I LOVE these pics of Henry. What a precious little guy.