Fall Fun

Monday, September 15, 2008


Although the September Equinox is a week away, Central Ohio has already experienced some beautiful fall weather. We got a jump-start on a couple of our favorite fall activities - evening walks and football games. Friday night we cheered on Matt's alma mater in McConnelsville - Go Raiders! Unfortunately they are going to need a lot more than a few cheers; they are struggling this season.
And in other news, our little man is cutting teeth! His Aunt Mo found the beginnings of his first tooth popping out of his lower gum - no wonder he is constantly soaking wet from drooling all over himself. 
And finally, the little man laughs - a lot! While he is guaranteed to laugh when provoked (tickles underneath his armpits), he is beginning to laugh at just about anything - the dog, a smiling face, a goofy noise. His laughter is the best gift ever. We think you'll agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQh4lgo8VU

I've got my antler hat on, 

and I am ready to cruise!

Uncle Curt, this one's for you: Go Raiders!

I'm pooped.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you a snuffle Henry! Thanks for the shout out to Curt says.

Anonymous said...

opps snuggle the f and g are so close together lol

Anonymous said...

love that laugh!!!!

Kelly said...

"September Equinox" ?? Nerd alert! :) I love Henry's hat.

Alyssa said...

Right now he may be the cutest baby in my life!

Alyssa said...

I watched it again. It cracked me up. Again.