Celebrating His Irish Roots?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Dublin hosted their annual Irish Festival last weekend. Matt's parents came up on Saturday, and we spent the afternoon at the festival enjoying live entertainment, good food and cold drinks. It was also Henry's first opportunity to get in touch with his possible Irish roots. Both Matt and Ali have some Irish in their blood, so we assume that there is a bit-o-green blood in Henry as well. Minus the large crowds and overpriced vendors, we thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon.

I love Grandma and Grandpa!

I really love my feet.

I love Mommy and Daddy too.

How can you not love this cute face?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to Henry!!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh...your photographer is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Henry is so stinking adorable! Can't wait for you to meet Parker...

Anonymous said...

Henry is so so cute...he's getting big. I can't wait for you to meet Parker! It's so stinking weird having him home, but I love it! Hope you are well!